Stylish Coffee Table Books

I'm a total sucker for coffee table books. I love to read them, I love how they make a space look styled, and they truly make the perfect gift for any occasion. Here is a list of a few of the many books I'd love to add to my slowly growing collection:
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6
Here is a look at my current collection:


I've received each one of these as a gift (excpet for GBGP which I won in a giveaway!) and I love each and every one.  Thank you to my brothers and their beautiful girlfriends, my godmother Aunt Trish, my darling friends Bre and Mike, and my loving Boyfriend for these beautiful books!
xox
To end off today, I'd like to send my thoughts and prayers to all those affected by the horrible events that took place in Boston yesterday. I am filled with sadness for all those who lost lives and limbs and loved ones. My heart goes out to you.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment