New Camera & Other News

Well guys, last night I finally bit the bullet and bought myself a DSLR camera. I am so excited to start playing around with it. I decided to go with the Canon Rebel T3i. Canon was having a great promotion in which I got a second lens (75-300mm) free. I've been waiting for a good deal for quite awhile now.

 So get ready for some better pictures to come!  Taking it out of the box today!
Do any of you have it? Is it user friendly?

I also got some fun striped straws for my bar cart from this etsy seller.
My accessories to get it all styled up are slowly coming together. I just added the decanter with the crystal bar top (a great Good Will find), and I'm smitten with my gold rimmed low ball glasses.
Now I obviously need some booze!

On another exciting note, I got my ticket to Blogpodium happening here in Toronto in September! Are any of you going? Get yo ticket here (it's pricey this year....it'll be my first time going but I heard that the cost has jumped way up. I'm hoping this means that it'll be a good conference!).

And lastly, it's Friday again and that means another installment of the baby nursery party!
 Today's host is the talented Heather of Vivid Hue Home. Hop on over and check it out here:
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment