Cluttered Fridge Doors

Growing up, my family fridge door was never bare. It was covered in my art work, magnets from our vacations, small poems my mom clipped out of the paper, party invitations, papers we got a good mark on. I loved it like that... Which is why I love the following image from Amy & Erich Mcvey's kitchen so much:
via design*sponge
The fact that the exposed parts are pink only adds to it's charm.
Of course, If you've spent a lot of money on a gorgeous top of the line appliance, you probably don't want to cover it up. But if your fridge is say...less than attractive, isn't this a great idea?

And today one of my dear blogging friends Elizabeth from Little Black Door is sharing her nursery ideas over at the party. You don't want to miss it!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment